Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Apartment rental in Rio de Janeiro Brazil

I have met Kenn on my last trip to Brazil. He is an American man in his 50s who retired in Rio De Janeiro. Yes folks there many people who leave this “wonderful free country” of the USA and go elsewhere. He is one of them but there are many more! He rents apartments and condos and you can contact him if you need one http://www.ez-riorentals.com/. I often send him leads which I get from http://www.rio-de-janeiro-brazil-rental.com I had a beer with Kenn in one of the little places in Ipanema.

The reason I wanted to talk to him because a few weeks before I was in line at the post office when a woman behind me said: “I do not understand why this people want even to get those passports? I would never leave this country” . Well, it may not look like it because American media has power over public mind but for everyone that wants to get into this country there is a one who wants to leave.

Now do you want to visit Brazil or you are looking for an escape rout?

No comments: